In a renovated barn situated on a small farm in South Berwick, ME, mother and daughter team Susan and Hannah Volger design and handcraft sea glass jewelry that is unique and comfortable to wear every day. The beauty and simplicity of silver, and the variety of color combinations of sea glass, is what inspires Susan and Hannah to lovingly create their pieces.
* A soft blue and seafoam green sea glass is used to create this unique statement necklace.
* Sterling silver and Argentium sterling silver is used in all of their creations.
* The silver is purchased from a company who uses recycled/recovered and renewable materials.
* The pendant hangs from a 18" rolo chain with a two inch extender.
* Due to the nature of sterling silver, torches and hammers, the pieces of one style are similar, but never identical.