Each item designed and crafted in Amy Van Natter's studio in DownEast Maine is hand-stitched using traditional hand-embroidery techniques. Amy finds her inspiration in nature, Scandinavian design, traditional folk art, and the Maine landscape. Her bags are beautiful, practical, with bright and cheerful modern designs!
- Use as a clutch, or for toiletries!
- Exterior fabric used is a natural duck canvas.
- Interior fabric used is cotton with a fun floral design.
- Measures 12"w x 6.5"h x 3.5"d.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. Hang to dry. Iron as needed.