Each item designed and crafted in Amy Van Natter's studio in DownEast Maine is hand-stitched using traditional hand-embroidery techniques. Amy finds her inspiration in nature, Scandinavian design, traditional folk art, and the Maine landscape. Her bags are beautiful, practical, with bright and cheerful modern designs!
- Use as a pencil case, or for toiletries! This bag is roomy enough to carry many items!
- The hand-stitched pineapple wraps around the bottom of the bag.
- Exterior fabric used is a natural duck canvas.
- Interior fabric is a yellow & white wide stripe cotton.
- Measures 9.5"w x 4.5"h x 3.5"d.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. Hang to dry. Iron as needed.