These linen/cotton baby booties are handmade by a creative Mom in Cape Elizabeth, ME! She creates each one by hand in her home studio, enjoying the thought of all the tiny feet that will be cuddled up in these shoes! She is conscious of the materials that she uses, sticking with natural fibers like cotton, linen and wool.
- Exterior fabric is a wild and fun linen/cotton mixture.
- Interior fabric is a neutral organic cotton.
- Natural cotton batting is layered into the sole of the bootie to provide extra stability and comfort.
- Larger sizes feature non slip bottoms.
- Booties feature dual snaps which allow you to adjust the width.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low. Hand wash and air dry to extend the life.
- 0-6 month is equivalent to shoe size 2-3. It measures 4” from toe to heel.
- 6-12 month is equivalent to shoe size 4-5. It measures 4.5” from toe to heel.