These adorable cotton flannel baby booties are handmade by a creative Mom in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. She creates each one by hand in her home studio, enjoying the thought of all the tiny feet that will be cuddled up in these miniature shoes! She is conscious of the materials that she uses, sticking with natural fibers like cotton, linen and wool.
- Exterior fabric is a soft cotton flannel.
- Interior is lined with organic cotton.
- Natural cotton batting is layered into the sole of the bootie for extra stability and comfort.
- Larger sizes feature non slip bottoms.
- Features dual snaps to adjust the width of the bootie.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low. Hand wash and air dry to extend the life of the booties.
- 0-6 month is equivalent to shoe size 2-3. It measures 4” from toe to heel.
- 6-12 month is equivalent to shoe size 4-5. It measures 4.5” from toe to heel.
- 12-18 month is equivalent to shoe size 5-6 measures. It measures 5” from toe to heel.